Nick Bjugstad#27 • C
- Status: Core muscle injury, injured reserve
- Height: 6'6
- Weight: 215 lbs.
- Shoots: R
- Experience: 7 years
- Birthdate: Jul 17, 1992 (27 years)
- Birthplace: Minneapolis, MN
- Drafted: Drafted by Florida in 2010 (1/19).
- Acquired: Acquired in a trade with Florida in 2019.
|Has a mammoth frame (6-6) for the center position, plus he can also play right wing. Displays good goal-scoring instincts and a quick trigger. Knows where to position himself to score goals in the NHL. Needs to improve his all-around consistency, since he has a tendency to disappear for lengthy stretches. Could stand to improve his passing ability for the highest level. Staying healthy has been difficult for him.|
|Long Range Potential:|
|Big, talented but inconsistent scoring forward.|
|WCHA||First All-Star Team||2011-12|
|NCAA||West Second All-American Team||2011-12|
|WCHA||Third All-Star Team||2012-13|