Michal Neuvirth#30 • G
- Status: Lower body injury, injured reserve
- Height: 6'1
- Weight: 209 lbs.
- Catches: L
- Experience: 10 years
- Birthdate: Mar 23, 1988 (30 years)
- Birthplace: Usti nad Labem, CZE
- Drafted: Drafted by Washington in 2006 (2/34).
- Acquired: Acquired as a free agent in 2015.
|A quality butterfly goalie, he displays flashes of potential dominance in the crease. Is calm and patient in the net. His agility and fast reflexes are also big advantages, as is his recuperative ability. Lacks consistency and is still a work in progress as he strives to earn a heavy workload at the NHL level. Can at times surrender 'soft' goals that hurt his team's momentum. Injuries are a problem.|
|Long Range Potential:|
|Talented, inconsistent netminder, when healthy.|
|AHL||Jack Butterfield Trophy||2008-09|
|OHL||Dave Pinkney Trophy||2006-07 (Shared with Jeremy Smith)|